Planning to be on campus over Half Block? Why not use your free afternoons to drink some coffee, eat some snacks, and chat with the Career Center staff about resumes, interviews, applications, networking, finding job and internship opportunities, and more?
Join us at 12:15pm in the Career Center for lunch and one of our very favorite workshops. Ever wonder what you’re good at? What you’re REALLY good at? Register for this workshop to discover your top talents and how to leverage these as strengths in your academic and personal life. You MUST RSVP for lunch!
Coffee Chats this Half Block:
- Tuesday, January 8, 3:30pm: Self-awareness, reflection, & exploration
- Wednesday, January 9, 3:30pm: What are my interests?
- Thursday, January 10, 3:30pm: What are my values?
- Friday, January 11, 12:15pm: What are my strengths? (Lunch provided.)
- Monday, January 14, 3:30pm: Searching for jobs & internships
- Tuesday, January 15, 3:30pm: Interviewing skills
- Wednesday, January 16, 3:30pm: Networking & using Tiger Link
- Thursday, January 17, 12:15pm: Thinking about grad school (Lunch provided.)