The Charlie Blumenstein Water and Wildlife Conservation Internship will once again be offered at
The Nature Conservancy
Silver Creek Preserve, Picabo, Idaho
Come learn more about this great experience being offered only to CC students from the Summer 2016 Intern, Caleb Cofsky.
Tuesday, February 2, 12:15pm
Career Center Classroom
Please RSVP to reserve your spot and lunch.
The Blumenstein Internship is a Twelve week PAID summer internship. Intern is responsible for:
- assisting staff with protection and enhancement of wildlife habitat and natural resources
- performing habitat restoration projects
- interacting with Nature Conservancy members, general public, and neighboring land owners
- participating in scientific research and monitoring
– Open to CC freshmen, sophomore, and juniors in ANY major –
Application Deadline: Monday, Feb. 27, by 5pm. Complete applications will include a resume, cover letter, transcript, application form including essay questions, and one letter of reference from a CC professor.
Email Andrea.Culp@ColoradoCollege.edu or call the Career Center at x6893 with questions.