Diversity Abroad is seeking an energetic professional to support Diversity Abroad’s on-campus engagement initiative, The Passport Tour, in the fall of 2019. This is a tremendous opportunity for recent graduates who have a passion for diversity and inclusion, interested in working in the education abroad field, and have a love for being on the road and talking with students!
The Campus Engagement Representative will report to the Associate Director of Student Services. Duties will include the following:
- Travel to and participate in Study Abroad Fairs, College Expos at 20-30 colleges and universities throughout the United States to promote the value of global education and connect with students
- Present at information sessions and other events about study abroad, promote partner programs and scholarships, and answer questions from students.
- Support the Student Services team with outreach efforts of The Passport Tour across social media platforms
- Collect student information to assess The Passport Tour’s overall impact as part of a longitudinal report on student barriers to going abroad
- Maintain regular tour administrative procedures, including scheduling of visits, uploading video content, transcribing student information, completing TPT site-visit reports, and expense reports within assigned budget