Editing fellows work closely with editors and producers to create videos for a wide audience across the web and various social media platforms. Candidates should be familiar with our existing videos and eager to contribute work in our style.
Candidates for the video-editing fellowship should have:
- A passion for storytelling through video on the topics we cover
- Familiarity with digital and social media
- Ability to work quickly and collaboratively with a fast-paced team
- Experience with video editing software, like Adobe Premiere
- After Effects experience is a plus
- Experience using audio and digital video equipment including Canon and Sony cameras
- Proofreading and copyediting skills
- Ability to quickly execute scripts into videos that will be shared across platforms
This is a paid fellowship based out of our New York office. Fellows are encouraged to work 40 hours a week, and fellowships run for six months. Start date for this position will be in September.
Created for the digital generation, Business Insider is the largest business news site in the U.S. and one of the fastest-growing news brands in the world. We embrace the themes of positive change and innovation and use fast, fun, and informative storytelling to cover the business, tech, and finance news stories you need to know to work, play and live better.
View the listing on Handshake!