- Control Your Destiny: Join a firm that encourages you to learn how you can become a professional services provider, a trusted advisor, and a leading expert in your field
- Pioneer Your Ideas: We are open and delighted to try new methodologies and push the envelope; we welcome you to think deeply and critically about tough problems
- Be in an Entrepreneurial Environment: We move fast and make quick decisions; you’ll never be bored
- Work Collaboratively with a Team: Teamwork, the glue that binds our culture – we depend on each other to be the best; lone wolves need not apply
- Make an Impact: Our engagements turn around our client fortunes and often propel their careers; for example, we have clients who have started as Marketing VPs and today are Fortune 500 CEOs
- Be Yourself, Only Better: We are not running a rigid, monolithic firm; we are exploring ways to grow and we value everyone’s constructive input
- Master Blue Canyon’s methodology and research processes
- Showcase strong analytical skills and creativity in problem solving within the project team environment
- Draw conclusions and insights from data and information
- Professionally interact and engage with clients
BLUE CANYON PARTNERS, INC.
Blue Canyon Partners, Inc. is a strategy consulting firm that provides Fortune 500 business-to-business executives and private equity firms strategic direction on how to drive profitable growth. For nearly two decades, the firm has been helping executives tackle strategic challenges in areas such as commoditization, industry consolidation, price-based competition, channel conflict, new business entry, market expansion and adjacent businesses, M&A strategies and customer relationships. Blue Canyon positions leading companies for success through the discovery of new growth opportunities (by geography, sector, customer segment, market), and an improved ability to capture value (e.g., targeting the right segments, pricing appropriately, and improving channel/customer/strategic account relationships).