Adecco Staffing is looking for a resourceful, methodical, and trusted problem solver who effectively communicates analytical insights with accuracy and clarity to work with TEAM USA. In this contracted role with Adecco Staffing, you’ll be working on some of the most impactful analytics projects at the USOC in both sport and business intelligence to help Team USA bring home the gold. We want a quick learner with a passion for the Olympic and Paralympic Movement. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and value efficient, high quality, logical solutions while being comfortable working both independently and as part of an innovative team. This team member should also be gifted in designing visually appealing solutions that are easy for users to navigate as well as producing compelling stories with the collected data to get buy in from decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in Statistics, Mathematics, the Social Sciences, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in business intelligence, statistics, analytics, or market research.
- Applicable college/university level classes or internships may be combined for this requirement.
- Knowledge and experience with survey design and best practices required.
- Experience in the sports industry preferred.
- Experience with a variety of business intelligence software (Qualtrics, SharePoint, Excel, SQL, Tableau) preferred.
For full details and to apply, visit https://www.teamworkonline.com/employment_opportunities/1958129