Content Marketing Writer for BombBomb
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can’t be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we’re looking for…
As the Content Marketing Writer, you will act as the primary writer and editor of all of BombBomb’s content in service of lead generation, as well as customer onboarding, engagement, and retention.
Our Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in english, journalism, marketing, or communication and have at least three years experience of writing digital content in the form of blogs, landing pages, website content, emails and long form content. They will also have a strong understanding of search engine optimization, with experience using programs like Moz, Ahrefs, or similar.
To be successful in this role you must have strong communication skills, be meticulous and detail oriented, and take initiative in finding opportunities to both surprise and delight customers and prospects through providing value.
What you will do…
- Develop and execute ten cornerstone content pieces per year.
- Develop and maintain a link building strategy for all cornerstone content pieces.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Update and optimize content that continues to perform regularly.
- Create and log all blog post CTAs and make sure they are both relevant and ultimately leading to conversion.
- Create and distribute the bi-weekly newsletter. Work to make sure the newsletter is personalized, and valuable.
- Consistently check all content written by any marketing team member to make sure it aligns with BombBomb communication guidelines.
- Work with Content Marketing Manager and Marketing Designer to create or redesign at least one lead generation PDF each quarter.
- Work with Partner Manager to determine redistribution of content.
- Write all email nurture campaigns for each lead generation PDF.
- Create, update, and manage example library of BombBomb use case examples.
- Stay on top of industry developments, news and trends
How you’ll do it…
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service.
- Written Communication Skills: Writing clearly, succinctly and understandably
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that tasks and processes are accurate and complete
- Technical / Functional Expertise: Possesses the technical/functional knowledge required to perform the job
- Resourcefulness: Identifies information and materials that contribute to the completion of work
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communication
- 3+ years of writing digital content in the form of blogs, landing pages, website content, emails and long form content.
- Experience creating cornerstone content pieces for SaaS or technology companies is a plus
- Worked within WordPress extensively.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth