Entercom seeks a digital campaign manager in Denver, Colorado.
This is the ideal role for a high caliber marketing professional with significant success in campaign management and fulfillment who is looking to join a growing digital business.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email, mail, SMS and web. Responsibilities include optimizing marketing campaigns across multiple products and systems, processing digital sales orders, uploading creative, and monitoring programs to make sure campaigns are running properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Besides the following tasks, other duties may be assigned.
- Account Management: work directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams
- Project Management: ability to track on timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews and approval for campaign launches
- Understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Verify Account Executive Paperwork: Double check all orders have been coded correctly various billing and fulfillment systems. Make any necessary changes or fixes to the orders then ready them for approval
- Continuity with Visual & Audio Production: ensure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time
- Maintain working knowledge of digital inventory: Understand the current and projected sellout levels of the four ETM sites
- Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights
- Adjust priority levels as appropriate. Alert Digital DOS of any anticipated problems
- Campaign Reports: At month end and/or campaign end, run affidavits of performance for digital campaigns and give to Account Executives for delivery to clients. Affidavits will now also be given to the business office
- Client communication: work directly with client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards
Please send resume and inquires to www.entercom.com/careers.