Strategy Risks seeks self-motivated individuals to assist with managing the company’s marketing operations and social media pages. Candidates who have a knack for distilling information into succinct, clear, marketable, and social media-friendly content are encouraged to apply. Recent graduates or those working towards a degree in communications, media, journalism, political science, or a similar area of study will be highly considered.
- Creating content for and updating the website, newsletters, and social media
- Designing graphics and marketing materials
- Creating a strategic marketing and social media plan in collaboration with the marketing team and assisting with its implementation
- Organizing marketing events
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content
- Growing brand awareness through various social media platforms and interacting with followers and potential clients
Find out more!