Asset Management Group Development Program Analyst/Associate
By joining one of PNC’s Early Career Development Programs, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin exploring your career goals, in addition to growing your skills in key areas. The goal of PNC’s Development Programs is to move analysts and associates from development roles into production roles in one of PNC’s lines of business (LOB).
PNC’s Asset Management Group (AMG) is comprised of Institutional Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Hawthorn. AMG works with individual and corporate clients who have significant assets to develop sophisticated, customized financial solutions ranging from investment management and wealth planning to trust administration and private foundation management.
The AMG Development Program is a comprehensive, interactive program that will fully prepare you to cultivate relationships with clients and assume key client facing roles within the Asset Management Group. The 3.5 year program provides opportunity to learn the business through an extensive mix of classroom training, job shadowing and job rotations while gaining visibility among the firm’s senior leadership.
There are two tracks to the Asset Management Group Development Program, Wealth Management/Hawthorn and Institutional Asset Management.
- Wealth/Hawthorn: Wealth Management and Hawthorn are two segments that offer a complete range of solutions and strategies for individuals and families with significant assets. Advisors in Wealth Management and Hawthorn are responsible for developing client solutions and strategies, including lending, investment management, estate/retirement planning, and trust administration. PNC’s Wealth Management and Hawthorn segments take a team approach to servicing clients. The team of advisors includes Banking Advisor, Fiduciary Advisor, Investment Advisor, Wealth Strategist, Client Advisor and Relationship Strategist.
- Institutional Asset Management: Institutional Asset Management is responsible for guiding corporations, governments, non-profits and investors to solutions that optimize every step in investing & retirement. The group is recognized as a national market leader – a premier provider and partner – with proven expertise, and differentiation in local delivery.
Opportunities are available throughout PNC’s footprint and could include: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Greater Washington, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Participates as an analyst/associate in the line of business development program.
- Performs or assists the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g. deal, sales, or process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision and may have limited approval and/or exception authority.
- Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g. identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
- Participates in formal learning (e.g. classroom, web-based, or virtual) and completes related activities and projects.
- Supports the internal and external customer experience by providing excellent service at all times; takes accountability and ensures problem resolution.
Required Education and Experience:
- Preferred business relevant majors (e.g. Finance, Accounting, IT, Economics, Marketing, Math, Statistics, HR, Management, Communications, Business Law, Psychology, Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences), Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Roles at this level are filled by recent university / college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. Includes individuals joining the organization through a corporate development/training program.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Apply via Success as well as on pnc.jobs/students
Learn more about PNC’s Early Career Development Programs on www.pnc.jobs/students.