Radiant Solutions is looking for a software engineer who will be responsible for development of new software and integration of existing open source and commercial software for a complex multi-intelligence, data discovery, visualization, and analysis application for the US Govt and military. Development and integration tasks will include:
- Developing software capabilities, requirement analysis, selection and evaluation of custom application solutions.
- Acting as a software solutions provider in software engineering and big data analytics to build a highly complex software application using best practices in the industry.
- Researching new technologies for future enhancements and implement as required.
- Developing software code for a Windows/Linux environment, using unit test framework, build automation, and source code version control management tools.
- Must be a US citizen and be willing and able to pass a background check and CI polygraph
- Internship or 1+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related discipline
- Some experience supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation within an agile development team.
- Some experience with software development and unit testing tools
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible expressing interest.