- We will be putting up posters for the President’s Council around Worner.
- This will be a go-to group of students for Jill to utilize when high-powered individuals come to campus
- Met with John about making the Tiger Pit CCSGA space
- Working on student liaison position
- Has a meeting set up on April 25 to talk about job placement for homeless through Springs Rescue Mission
- Focusing on committee appointments – taking applications
- Next year we want to make sure that the appointees are doing their jobs and taking the position seriously
- We have $30,000 we just found out about! Llama will be better!
- Prioritizing our goals with the administration
- For now, we would like to prioritize the Student Bill of Rights
- Strategic Investment ideas for CCSGA?
- small and growing budget for student liaison position
- mental health worker on campus full-time
- more positions like web manager
- higher salary for Executive Council members
- more money for general purposes
- Tiger Pit, and CCSGA possibly taking over that space next year, turning it into offices
- space will fall to student life
- OR, Jack proposed, it could be a bar
- None of these ideas are set in stone yet, nor are they mutually exclusive