There are a few things you need to do. Fortunately, it’s pretty simple! Just follow the steps.
- Download the budget sheet off of Drop Box.
- Complete this sheet with your event budget!
- Make it as detailed as possible!
- Be specific! Give researched prices instead of guesses.
- Please rename the document to whatever your event is called!
- Email the budget sheet to the Finance Committee (email@example.com)
- Complete the online scheduling form. This helps us log your meeting and keep track of your funding!
- Here, you can schedule a time to meet with the CCSGA Finance Committee. Select all times that are convenient for you. A confirmation email will be sent back with a specific time.
- The Finance Committee meets in the CCSGA Office in the Worner Center on Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30pm, and on Mondays from 7-8pm only as needed (excluding 4th week).
- Note that all funding requests over $5,000 require TWO meetings with Finance Committee at least THREE WEEKS before the scheduled event date.
That’s all there is to it!
All finance questions can also be directed to the Finance Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any query will be responded to promptly.
GET YOUR EVENT ON THE MASTER CALENDAR.