Skip to main content area Skip to block navigation Skip to institutional navigation Skip to sub-navigation

The Colorado College blog network

Create a blog | Log in

Human Resources


Do you have questions for HR?

Ask them in the “Leave a response” section below.


  1. Ulices Pina says:

    My son was born on October 6. I was wondering how I would go about changing my tax information.



    • Lisa Brommer says:

      Ulices, you can make changes to your W-4 in Self Service Banner (SSB). Once you log into SSB, click on the Employee Tab, then Tax Info., then W-4 Withholding Allowance Certificate. From there, you can change your federal or state withholding or both by clicking on the blue Update button at the bottom of each section. After you have made your changes, click on the Certify Change button. If you have any trouble with this process, you can reach HR staff at x6421.

Leave a response