- Bowers, Roger.1992.Music & Letters v73, n3, August, p347(52)
Some reflection upon notation and proportion in Monteverdi’s mass and vespers.
- Brainard, Paul.1992. Current Musicology n50, July-Dec, p21(26)
Proportional notation in the music of Schutz and his contemporaries in the 17th Century.
- Monelle, Raymond.1989. Comparative Literature v41, n3, Summer, p252(18)
Music notation and the poetic foot.
- Pinegar, Sandra.1993. Current Musicology n53, July, p99(10)
The seeds of notation and music paleography.
- Smith, Norman E.1990. Current Musicology n45-47, Jan-Dec, p283(22)
The notation of fractio modi.
- Treitler, Leo.1992. The Journal of Musicology v10, n2, Spring, p131(61)
The “unwritten” and “written transmission” of medieval chant and the start-up of musical notation.
Notational practice developed in medieval music to address the written tradition for chant which interacted with the unwritten vocal tradition…
- West, M.L.1994.Music & Letters v75, n2, May, p161(19)
The Babylonian musical notation and the Hurrian melodic texts.
A new way of deciphering the ancient Babylonian musical notation…
Leave a Reply