Vendor presentations

In case you weren’t able to make it to any of the open sessions that were held over the last two weeks, the vendor presentations are available here:

While these are no substitutes for their in-person presentations, you’ll be able to get a sense of who they are and how we might work with them.

If you have any feedback, feel free to comment on this post, or email me or anyone on the working group directly.

5 thoughts on “Vendor presentations

1. Naomi Trujillo

Wasn’t able to attend all the presentations but the ones I saw were really interesting. Would like to take a look at what I missed but the only presentation above I could open was “White Whale”. Help?

2. Cheri Gamble

I was not impressed. I was only able to attend the one presentation. My biggest concern is the volume of parents we in Student Accounts deal with on a daily basis and the constant complaint is the parents cannot navigate out website. The one issue is that they must get to “internal.asp” before they can get to student accounts. Most of them do not know this. I would hope that in designing a new site, student accounts and “make a payment” would be readily available for the parents to find.

3. Naomi Trujillo

Those links worked great! I still want to send in some of my comments, so thanks for posting these. I think each company mentioned that navigation is an issue with our current site. I’m excited to see how this all plays out. Thanks for presenting design groups with such different and creative options.

4. Mary Frances Kerr

I looked at all four, but was not able to attend any. I was very impressed – for very different reasons – by the first two. Both of those seemed to have paid attention to CC’s issues and interests, and were clear and specific about the process. One, very thoughtful text presentation that inspired confidence and excellent track record with peer institutions; the other, dynamic visuals that were exciting to view and an energy that seemed like a possible fit for CC. Good luck making a tough selection!