Rockies Project Mission StatementBuilding upon 130 years of service to the region, the Rockies Project conducts state-of-the-art research helping Rockies residents clearly see our communities, our environment, and our economy so we can better shape our future.
- Community Based Conservation in Greater Yellowstone
- American Bison: Native Wildlife or Domestic Livestock?
- The Effects of a Warming Climate on Glacier National Park
- Our Beef Doesn’t Burn: Ranching vs. Drilling in the Thompson Divide
- Protecting native wildlife to maintain ecological and economic stability: westslope cutthroat trout
Monthly Archives: July 2008
From July 7 through July 18, State of the Rockies student researchers traveled throughout Montana and Wyoming to assess both wildlife management and its intersection with energy development. Student researchers backpacked in the Shoshone National Forest, toured natural gas rigs … Continue reading