Rockies Project Mission StatementBuilding upon 130 years of service to the region, the Rockies Project conducts state-of-the-art research helping Rockies residents clearly see our communities, our environment, and our economy so we can better shape our future.
- Community Based Conservation in Greater Yellowstone
- American Bison: Native Wildlife or Domestic Livestock?
- The Effects of a Warming Climate on Glacier National Park
- Our Beef Doesn’t Burn: Ranching vs. Drilling in the Thompson Divide
- Protecting native wildlife to maintain ecological and economic stability: westslope cutthroat trout
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Check out CC’s new President Jill Tiefenthaler’s blog and what she has to say to say about the State of the Rockies Project, this year’s Save the Colorado River Basin banner photo contest, and our field researcher Will Stauffer-Norris’ journey … Continue reading
The first State of the Rockies Speakers Series event is scheduled for 7pm September 12th, 2011. Jonathan Waterman and Peter McBride, co-authors of the recently published book The Colorado River: Flowing Through Conflict, will present their insights on the Colorado … Continue reading