As part of Excel@CC in 2018-19, we will pilot a “Best Practices at CC” program and invite you to submit a proposal to present a session. This is an opportunity to build community while sharing your successes in a particular area with your colleagues.
Take a look and select from the “Best Practices” topics listed below. Proposals must be submitted by May 31 via email to Lisa Brommer, interim director of human resources, and will be reviewed by the Excel@CC Advisory Team. Anyone submitting a proposal will be notified of the status of their proposal via email by June 22.
Topics of Particular Interest:
– Best Practices for Managing Projects and Daily Work
– Best Practices for Administrative Support Staff
– Best Practices for Recognizing and Celebrating Staff Contributions
– Best Practices for Supervising Student Employees
– Best Practices for Incorporating Creativity and Innovation into Everyday Work
Your proposal must include:
– Session title
– Summary description of session
– Target audience (who will your session most appeal to?)
– Name(s) of presenter(s)
– Session format: presentation, panel, discussion, etc.
– Expected duration
Posted by email@example.com for the May 31, 2018 digest.