Here are a few updates in regards to summer fitness programming at the fitness center. Next week (4th week) there will not be any bootcamp classes but I will leave replacement workouts in the folder next to my office.

LUNCH BOOTCAMP: I have received an increased interest in continuing lunch bootcamp class during the summer. If you are interested in attending Tues/Thurs lunch bootcamp at 12:30pm during the summer please reach out to me. If there is enough interest I will set the dates for a lunchtime class.

MORNING BOOTCAMP: There has been a great show of interest in the morning class these last two blocks and continuing into the summer. As mentioned before, if you are interested in the M/W/F 7am bootcamp please RSVP to me as I will let boot campers into the building before class. ***No morning bootcamp classes on the following dates: May 13, 15, 17, 27, June 3, 28, July 1, 10, 12.

FITNESS CONSULTS: I will be available throughout the summer for fitness consults. Please reach out for scheduling. During the consult, we will discuss your fitness goals and develop a personalized workout plan.

See you this summer!

Posted by wkosel@coloradocollege.edu for the May 10, 2019 digest.