Do you have money in your Flexible Spending Account for 2018-2019? Eligible expenses may be incurred to September 15, 2019 (grace period). All claims must be submitted to WageWorks by September 30, 2019. You forfeit any unused funds at the end of the plan year.
You may access your account information or for reimbursements register on the website at… or calling WageWorks Customer Service at 1-877-924-3967 for assistance with your account and/or site navigation, or download a reimbursement form from….

Posted by for the August 29, 2019 digest.

Comments are closed.