Will you be on campus over Half Block? Each afternoon of Half Block, the Career Center offers a Coffee Chat – a time for you to eat snacks, drink coffee, and work on career prep! Remember to RSVP on Handshake.
Coffee Chats this Half Block:
- Tuesday, January 8, 3:30pm: Self-awareness, reflection, & exploration
- Wednesday, January 9, 3:30pm: What are my interests?
- Thursday, January 10, 3:30pm: What are my values?
- Friday, January 11, 12:15pm: What are my strengths? (Lunch provided. *You must RSVP by January 8 to attend this workshop.)
- Monday, January 14, 3:30pm: Searching for jobs & internships
- Tuesday, January 15, 3:30pm: Interviewing skills
- Wednesday, January 16, 3:30pm: Networking & using Tiger Link
- Thursday, January 17, 12:15pm: Thinking about grad school (Lunch provided.)