Planning to be on campus over Half Block? Why not use your free afternoons to drink some coffee, eat some snacks, and chat with the Career Center staff about resumes, interviews, applications, networking, finding job and internship opportunities, and more?
Join us at 3:30pm today in the Career Center to talk about grad school with Gretchen – whether it’s applying, writing a personal statement, talking about test scores, and more. Gretchen has all the answers. Trust us.
Coffee Chats this Half Block:
- Tuesday, January 9: Explore your interests and options using Jobzology with Andrea Culp
- Wednesday, January 10: Resumes and Cover Letters with Andrea Culp
- Thursday, January 11: Interviewing Skills with Gretchen Wardell
- Friday, January 12: Searching for Jobs and Internships with Gretchen Wardell
- Monday, January 15: Networking and Using Tiger Link with Michael McNamee
- Tuesday, January 16: Mock Interviews with CC Alumni. Be sure to attend the interview session 1/11/17 to reserve your spot.
- Wednesday, January 17: Exploring Grad School with Gretchen Wardell