*Foreign Language Skills Required*
The Beacon Group offers its entry-level Consultant position as an opportunity to learn and assess a career in strategy consulting. During the Consultant’s first year, you will focus on the core elements of our craft: research, writing, project delivery, and business development. Team-based project delivery with frequent client interactions is the model within which a new Consultant quickly becomes immersed. You will be assigned a Mentor to assist with your training and progression within the company.
After mastery of the entry-level Consultant position, top performers become eligible to move to a Senior Consultant position. At this level, the second set of craft fundamentals are taught and explored: presentation skills, time management, and project management. A formal review is given after each engagement to assess progress and future career opportunities with the firm.
A Consultant will hold a variety of responsibilities including:
- Market-based primary research conducted over the telephone
- Synthesis and analysis of original research
- Business/presentation writing
- Use of analytical tools, like excel, and execution on project frameworks
- Participation in client presentations
- Involvement in one to three client accounts as part of a business development team
- Becomes a subject matter expert on a line of business based on research exposure
Find our more and apply through SUCCESS, Job ID: 21029
Be sure to attend Beacon’s Information Session on 9/5/2017 at 12:15pm in the Career Center.