Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. (“HAI”) also has offices in Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Nashville, Baton Rouge, and Philadelphia. We provide valuation and consulting services to healthcare clients nationwide, including hospitals and health systems, physician practices, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, radiation oncology centers, healthcare law firms and their clients, and pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
HAI’s main service lines include: Compensation & Service Arrangements, Business Valuation, Fixed Asset Valuation, Life Sciences Valuation, Real Estate Valuation, Transaction Advisory, Strategic Consulting, Litigation Support.
For further information, please visit our website at www.healthcareappraisers.com.
We are looking for a Compensation Valuation Analyst for our Denver, Colorado office. Analysts assist in the development of complex compensation valuations and will enjoy working on client engagements that span the complete spectrum of healthcare valuation services.
- Degree with high GPA (3.3 and above) from a high-ranking four-year accredited university and/or law school with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Law, Healthcare Administration, Economics, or similar area of study;
- Advanced experience with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Demonstrated orientation to meet multiple deadlines, remain organized, and exhibit attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including good grammar and ability to write employee communication materials, excellent interpersonal skills with customer service orientation;
- Progress towards, or completion of an advanced degree or relevant professional designation (e.g., MBA, MSF, ASA, CVA, and/or CPA/ABV) is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of healthcare provider compensation and services structures and arrangements is a plus;
- Familiarity with federal regulations pertaining to physician compensation, including Stark and Anti-Kickback legislation is a plus.
- Provide general analytical assistance on various valuation projects;
- Understand regulatory environment, mechanics of healthcare reimbursement, entity and arrangement types, and overall industry trends and risks;
- Know project types and procedures, meet budgets and timelines for each project, and oversee day to day flow of project, keep managers and clients informed of status;
- Write in a concise and meaningful manner with correct spelling and grammar. Provide adequate support for conclusions;
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with clients and co-workers;
- Summarize and analyze physician compensation and productivity, including market pricing, survey analyses, interpretation of compensation data, and comparative analysis to industry benchmarks;
- Recognize and analyze problems regarding agreements, and the conceptual framework for FMV; match valuation principles to the structure of the agreement.
- HealthCare Appraisers offers an attractive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan; health, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing. As HAI is an employee-owned company, employees are also eligible to participate in the Company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (“ESOP”). For more information please go to www.esop.org.
- HAI participates in E-Verify and is an EOE.