Red Lantern Strategy is looking for an intern to join our growing marketing research and strategy firm. We work as strategic research partners for a wide range of clients including American Express, L’Oréal, and NBCU. This is a paid internship, and hours/work schedule is negotiable (10-40 hours per week). Ideal start date is ASAP.
All Red Lantern employees are currently working remotely, and this would be a remote/work from home role. This position has the potential to transition to full-time for the right candidate!
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Passionate and curious about why people do what they do, how brands interact and communicate with their customers, and how businesses can be stronger with a better understanding of consumers
- Strong interest in consumer insights, market research, brand strategy and strategic planning
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including online discussion boards
- Taking detailed notes in qualitative research sessions (e.g., focus groups, one-on-one interviews)
- Occasional assistance with project management tasks such reviewing research participant profiles, reaching out to vendors for bids, scheduling interviews, etc.
Junior, Senior, US work authorization is required, but the employer is accepting OPT/CPT candidates
EXPIRATION DATE: 2021 Oct 29th 03:55 pm