Unity.

Like Zoe, Trevor Hall’s Unity has been playing on a mental synch since our first day at Pine Ridge. One of the aspects of the Littleboy family that struck me most was their openness–their acceptance that we all come from our own places, we all have our own paths, and yet we’re still united. We’re all connected. We all have our own way to the devine.

Surely worth a listen, definitely think there’s a connection. Jump to 1:30 to skip straight to the song, though I do think Trevor’s rambling is enlightening.

About Heather Ezell

I’m Heather. I claim both northern and southern California as home, though I’m happiest when surrounded by sequoias and a foggy beach. After jumping around several different community colleges in CA and CO, I transferred to CC in Winter 2012 and majoring in English on the Creative Writing Fiction Track with plans to graduate with the class of 2014. During my time at CC, I've acted as the student curator, the copy editor of The Leviathan, a peer tutor in the Writing Center, and an Admission Fellow. However, I most adore to pretend I'm a ballerina in the afternoons.

2 Responses to Unity.