Gratitude for our CC Community

Dear CC Community,

Most of the colorful leaves from our long and beautiful autumn have fallen, making the magnificent views of Pikes Peak, or Tava, as the Ute people call it, more visible over Cutler Hall. There are gifts in each season.

Fall scene on campus
As I become accustomed to the rhythm of the block, I continue to be amazed by the capacity of our community to accomplish so much in so little time. An important part of that ebb and flow is the block break, which gives us time to reflect on what we’ve learned from our accomplishments, our failures, and our connections with others.

This is the season for gratitude, but I have felt it and witnessed it so much throughout my first few months at CC. I am grateful that we are living, working, teaching, and learning in person this year. The connection, energy, and support of this community are palpable. I am grateful for all who make that possible – our students, staff, faculty, families, alumni, and community – and all who support our efforts to do so as safely as we can.

As we embark on Fall Break, I hope we reflect on the gifts of learning, the people who brighten our days, and this place that brings us together. I wish everyone a wonderful and rejuvenating week. 

Sincerely,

L. Song Richardson

President

View this email online
powered by emma