Stone Creek Charter School (located in the Vail Valley) has an immediate opening for a highly qualified, 5th-8thgrade Math Teacher capable of teaching high school preparatory subjects (Pre-algebra, Algebra and Geometry) and possibly higher level math courses. The position is available beginning January 2014. The position could become a full time position for the 2014-15 school year.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in math (or related field) and/or have a current (or be eligible for) Colorado math license/endorsement
- Ability to meet the criteria for being highly qualified as defined by the state of Colorado
- Commitment to positively impacting student achievement
- Ability to effectively manage the middle school learning environment and develop positive relationship with students and families
- An understanding and appreciation for diversity
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Dedicated to high standards of excellence and the success of all students and ability to differentiate instruction for students
- Commitment to collaborative working relationship with colleagues and community
- Ability to effectively use assessments to guide instruction
Full time benefits include: health/dental insurance, PERA retirement, discounted Vail Resorts ski pass and quality life in the Vail Valley.
Please complete and submit an application http://www.stonecreekschool.org/jobs to the school office or contact John Brendza (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Siri Reynolds (email@example.com) at (970) 524-4000 for further information.