A Playlist For Getting Over A Yeast Infection

By SB

UNBOTHERED – SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD

Because– you are! Well, I bet you actually are very bothered and that is fair enough. So let’s just acknowledge what it is you’re going through. “She wet like a whale,” maybe wasn’t written about the imbalance in your vagina’s PH but it could be! Too much moisture down there… some would even say, “wetter than Davy Jones’ locker.” In conclusion, you might be suffering right now, but try to remember you’ve got “too much sauce” to be bothered by a lil yeast-y. 

GET GONE – FIONA APPLE

“How many times do I have to say get gone.” Enough said. I know right now you’re asking yourself, “Am I gonna heal from this?” But the answer is yes. 

HELMET – STEVE LACY

“This ain’t gon’ last me forever.” Yes, this entire song can be sung to that little devil living between your thighs. Just lean down there and sing/scream, “you just gotta let me go as I’m tryna let go of you.” 

PLAN B – MEGAN THE STALLION

On the note of getting a little yell in, this is the Bad Bitch anthem you need right now. “Ladies, love yourself cuz this shit can get ugly.” Similar to Helmet, “I ain’t planned to be stuck with ya” can be sung straight to your burning coochie as you are reminded you’re “still that bitch.” 

BUCKETS OF RAIN – BOB DYLAN

Right now, you’ve got “buckets of rain, buckets of tears,” I’m sure. And look– if you’re feeling like “life is sad, life is a bust,” don’t worry, “if you want me, honey baby, I’ll be here.” (I being this playlist.)

ETERNAL – CHANCE THE RAPPER

Strictly because “side chics can’t take out splinters,” but main hoes get over yeast infections.

NO ADVANCE – 21 SAVAGE

Speaking of main hoes… if you’ve found yourself in this position, you might’ve been getting pounded a little too rough and a little too often– but there’s no shame in it! This song will let you remember the glory days while you’re in recovery. Just let it wash over you as you repair and prep yourself to get back in the ring. 

(Check out the playlist on spotify)