Ah, Back from Weihnachten, in China und Mehr

Hallo Leute!
It has been awhile, but I am back for the post. I am home in China for New Years having just finished the Semester last week!

Over Weihnachtsferien I was in Strasbourg, two days was enough, mind you. The dirty bathrooms and un-oderly manner of people crossing the streets on red lights was really too much for me. I was SOO happy to step back on that DB Train (with Pünktlichkeit, not like the French one) and be back in the Vaterland.

I spent a few days in the Alps, getting into some political disputes, mind you, not getting into that…..

Back in Regensburg, I prepared for Abschlusswoche, something I had to readjust to after CC. My Prüfungen all went well though, I rock.

–Back to the language issue, Chinese, English, and German ya know..the structure is all getting a bit better. It is still interesting though as a Poli Sci Major, ah…

Also, what it up with German men offering me cookies at Subway?? Don’t quite understand this culture..vielleicht it has something with Bayern zu tun.

Forgot to mention, I visited Alec in Göttingen for a weekend…It was fun, ya know, really good Kuchen, a strange party (Göttingen people are quite different, taking care of Alec that night you know (not a good sight). I also saw Barbora from CC (some of you probably know her as Myslim) It was typical Bara showing up out of the blue, but very nice to see her…Bye Bara, have fun in South Africa. 🙂

Well, now that I am in Changsha for Chinese New Year I have some pics. The food is great btw, but after being home for a few days, I miss Regensburg.

I guess you were right in Ane, Regensburg has become home in my heart.

Peace out CC !

2 thoughts on “Ah, Back from Weihnachten, in China und Mehr

1. OMG Alec you are doing the exchange blog without talking to me first!!! And now I have really hard time getting onto the outer Internet I can’t write my part (or your part) rn…. 🙁

1. But how did you comment on this?

Tip: Write the blog on a Word Doc, then copy and paste your posts to the blog. Then you won’t use much internet time!

Glad I could help!