Update on Performance
Thanks to the feedback members of the campus community have shared through focus groups and a survey (distributed this spring), we will be announcing some significant changes to how we support feedback at CC. Our goals for these changes are to:
1. Build an ongoing collaborative partnership between employees and their supervisors.
2. Support a workforce that is growth-oriented, agile, and reflective of our shared commitments.
3. Put the focus on developmentally rich and meaningful conversations, not on evaluations.
4. Create the infrastructure to reward engagement and consistently excellent contributions.
5. Use technology to facilitate providing feedback and assess the equity of our process.
Please join us for an Excel at CC overview of the performance process
on Tuesday, Dec. 14, 9-11 a.m
in the Tutt Library Timothy Fuller Event Space 201.
We will also be hosting an Open Forum in January and begin hosting training sessions in the spring semester.