PR Team

Hi! My name is Mia Hsu. I am from McLean, Virginia and recently graduated from Colorado College where I majored in Organismal Biology and Ecology and minored in Art Studio (2016-2020). I was so excited to have the opportunity to join CC’s PPE initiative as I am extremely passionate about design and intend to pursue a career in the design field. This is such a great cause and an amazing opportunity to learn about design production, collaboration, and so much more!

I have been working on the community outreach part of the project by gathering information about the PPE design process and researching how other institutions, companies, and design firms are adapting their resources into their own COVID-19 initiatives to see how we, at CC, can supply people with easily accessible knowledge and tools to create their own PPE! I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to be a part of this group and institution and am excited to help out anyway I can.

Hi! My name is Sam Sanson and I just graduated from CC with a major in Film and Media Studies and a minor in Journalism. I am super excited to make videos that showcase the amazing work being done by Colorado College faculty and students to create PPE! I hope engaging videos and creative animations can encourage more donations to keep this incredible project going.

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to check out this webpage. My name is Sophia Quick and I just finished up my degree here at Colorado College in computer science. I became apart of the PPE project when I took my final 8th block course with Rachel Paupeck. I am working on helping to build out this website and offering a hand wherever I can! My favorite part about this project is getting to see an iterative design process applied to a real-world problem at a very fast pace.

Hey! My name is Isabella McShea and I am a 2020 graduate of Colorado College. I majored in sociology and minored in global health so this project really inspired me to try help those most in need during this large-scale public health crisis. I have focused my efforts on fundraising, public relations, and organizing our amazing volunteers. This has been a very educational project in terms of hands on experience and creative teamwork!

Hi! My name is Natalie Gubbay, and I just graduated from CC with a major in Mathematical Economics. Thanks for your interest in our project! I’ve been working on grant applications, fundraising in the CC alumni network, and helping to coordinate our PR team. I’ve been so inspired by the creativity and commitment of everyone working on this project!