Show Menu

Posts from the Spring 2020 issue

From The Archives

When life got too serious on campus in 1912, students used blankets as homemade trampolines, tossing one lucky person many feet into the air. The buildings in the background are Perkins Fine Arts Hall (built 1900, razed 1964) and Coburn Library (built 1892, razed 1964); these buildings stood where Armstrong Hall is now. These photos…

Issue: Spring 2020 • Tags:

Juggling ‘Flat Hats’ and More

The Bulletin spoke with alumni whose careers help steward and sustain our national park system: Ann Deines Honious ’87, Eric Bilderback ’99, Gordy Kito ’92, and Pete Devine ’81.

Issue: Spring 2020 • Tags: ,