Nayda Benitez, South Regional Organizer for Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition, is hoping CC folks will apply for a paid CIRC Action Fund’s open position: Southern Regional Campaign Organizer. Check out the description here!
CIRC Action Fund is looking to hire someone in Colorado Springs or Pueblo. It is a temporary job to engage BIPOC voters on immigration issues in their communities. They prefer someone bilingual, but it is not required!
To apply, folks will need to send their resume, cover letter, and contact for three references to email@example.com.
The Southern Regional Campaign Manager’s primary responsibility will be executing successful organizing programming for the Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition (CIRC) Action Fund and related entities. The ideal candidate has campaign management experience and a proven track record in immigrant rights and/or social justice work. We will be hiring a Southern Regional Campaign Manager that coordinates our operations in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
- Substantive experience working in advocacy, community organizing, or a non-profit
- Background in managing field operations in an electoral setting is strongly preferred. This position will also manage field metrics (doors, phones, texts).
- Experience with VAN or PDI
- Bilingual/Multilingual is strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Experience with peer-to-peer and relational texting tools such as Hustle and Impactive
- Knowledge of, and relationships within, local and state immigrant rights movement
- A passion for building a reflective democracy and power building in communities of color
- Excellent communication skills, writing, budgeting, and time management skills