Rocky Mountain Community Land Trust (RMCLT) is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit Housing Counseling Agency that provides affordable housing opportunities for limited-income households in El Paso County and the City of Colorado Springs. Our mission is to provide permanent, supportive housing for low-income families in El Paso County and the City of Colorado Springs. While our core mission is affordable homeownership, we also collaborate with other non-profit organizations to address housing needs across the community, such as transitional housing and affordable rentals. As a HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency, we provide First Time Homebuyer Courses as well as Foreclosure Intervention for the entire community.
The Program Assistant is a part-time position (15 to 30 hours/week) and reports to the Director of Housing Counseling.
• In-person work at the office: 1212 W Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80904
• Compensation: $15 per hour
• Support the Director of Housing Counseling and Home Ownership Coordinator with database entry and reporting
• Maintain and update records in Salesforce CRM
• Assist the Director of Housing Counseling with the creation and maintenance of educational material for First Time Homebuyers Course
• Partner with Executive Director and Director of Housing Counseling in program outreach and letter campaigns
• Other administrative tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
• A tech-savvy individual who can learn new digital tools quickly and independently
• Familiar with Google Workspace, Dropbox, and Excel
• Ability to problem-solve and independently manage tasks and projects
• Must manage files and documents, follow recordkeeping requirements and maintain confidentiality
• Interest in the non-profit sector and affordable housing
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Flexible to assist with unforeseen tasks
Perks of Working at Rocky Mountain Community Land Trust
• Flexible schedule and hours
• Paid Holidays off
• Potential for growth within the organization
Please send resume and cover letter to RMCLT Executive Director, Nate Clyncke at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.