Below are four very useful resources for anyone looking for a K-12 job as a Latin teacher in Colorado. There is also a guide to museums and other cultural performance spaces in the state for Latin teachers seeking field-trip opportunities.
1. The CCA is proud to make available Employment and Licensure in Colorado for Latin Teachers: a Guide, prepared by CCA Secretary Pierre Habel.
- For any updates of suggestions, please write the CCA’s Communications Director directly at email@example.com.
- The guide was last updated in October 2019.
2. The American Classical League (ACL) operates a free placement service, where teachers of Latin and Greek at the primary, secondary and high school levels can get information about available positions, including by state.
- Here is the link for positions currently advertised through ACL in Colorado.
- Here is the page for Colorado.
4. The CCA electronic mailing list is also an excellent resource for both advertising and learning about K-12 Latin positions in Colorado. Please consider signing up by following this link.
5. The CCA maintains a list of museums and cultural performance centers in Colorado, edited by CCA Secretary Pierre Habel. These often offer programming that may provide useful field-trip opportunities for Latin teachers.
Last updated October 2022.