Planning to be on campus over Half Block? Why not use your free afternoons to drink some coffee, eat some snacks, and chat with the Career Center staff about resumes, interviews, applications, networking, finding job and internship opportunities, and more?
Join us at 3:30pm in the Career Center for a fascinating look at what you value most in your life, your work, and beyond. This workshop is incredibly illuminating, and can teach how you to take one glance at a job description or graduate school program and know if it’s a good fit for you. Discover what makes you uniquely you! Remember to RSVP!
Coffee Chats this Half Block:
- Tuesday, January 8, 3:30pm: Self-awareness, reflection, & exploration
- Wednesday, January 9, 3:30pm: What are my interests?
- Thursday, January 10, 3:30pm: What are my values?
- Friday, January 11, 12:15pm: What are my strengths? (Lunch provided.)
- Monday, January 14, 3:30pm: Searching for jobs & internships
- Tuesday, January 15, 3:30pm: Interviewing skills
- Wednesday, January 16, 3:30pm: Networking & using Tiger Link
- Thursday, January 17, 12:15pm: Thinking about grad school (Lunch provided.)