Every Summer Internship Should Feel This Good! A few things you should know..
We’re on the lookout for highly motivated college students, in good academic standing, who are passionate about our brand and about working toward a career in the retail industry. Interns will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations within their designated department, providing support to other departments as needed, as well as handling administrative tasks throughout the office. Vineyard vines also provides social and educational experiences for our Interns.
- Business hours are 9:00am-5:00pm EST, Monday-Friday, with a daily half hour unpaid lunch break
- Our Summer 2021 Internship Program will run June 14th-August 13th
- With a growing number of applicants each year, this is a highly competitive Internship program. Please feel free to add additional information to your application such as a link to your blog, Linkedin, your portfolio, or any other relevant project to show your passion!
- Rising Juniors and Seniors are considered first
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun-entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- Every Friday we have “Fruit, Bagels, and Big Ideas” where you can learn something new from executive leaders
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat
Apply ONLINE Only
All applications must be received by Friday, March 12th