The Colorado Golf Association (CGA) is hiring a communications intern for 2018.
This internship is designed to focus primarily on social media, public relations, marketing and
communications. This person must demonstrate organizational skills, oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail, knowledge and experience in social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and an interest in golf administration.
• Create/Manage social media campaigns, and help integrate social media into other CGA and JGAC communications
such as the website, mobile website and CGA app.
• Develop updates and posts for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from CGA/JGAC events and programs.
• Research other social media opportunities with allied associations including the USGA and Colorado PGA.
• Gather content including interviews and photographs from CGA events and programs.
• Assist in sponsorship identification, cultivation and solicitation.
• Provide marketing and outreach support in all areas of marketing and communications
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram use.
• Ability to use smart phone to capture images and video as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
Please submit resume, cover letter and list of a minimum of three references to:
Ryan Smith, Managing Director, Development and Communications
For more information: