The United States Olympic Committee Paralympics Fellowship
Exclusively for CC students and alumni
Assist the Paralympic Division with strategic special projects, communications, presentations, and internal NGB sport event/logistics coordination. Provide support to Paralympic Division operations, projects, and priorities.
Essential Job Functions
1. Complete special projects for the Paralympic division in the areas of strategy, research, and data analysis.
2. Contribute to the planning and executing of select U.S. Paralympics programs and projects, including areas of sport development, data analytics and high performance. This includes preparing presentations and assisting in the drafting of business cases.
3. Assist the internal Paralympic sports, specifically cycling, swimming and track and field with organizing and planning logistics for sport events and competitions. This includes, but is not limited to:
– Coordinating air travel logistics with athletes, coaches and staff
– Preparing lodging arrangements and contracts
– Securing transportation for team travel
– Organizing and recruiting volunteers
– Purchasing of merchandise, event staff apparel, event signage and equipment as needed
– Tracking and reconciling registration
– Drafting event communications for coaches, athletes, and staff
4. Assist the internal Paralympic sports in updating and maintaining content on the sport specific webpages.
5. Assist in preparation of briefing materials and presentations.
6. Handle confidential information and communicate only to its intended audience.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief of Paralympic Sport, or internal Paralympic sport directors and associate directors.