Job Purpose/Summary: To support The Colorado Springs School’s communications and marketing strategies, built to forge and reinforce relationships with internal and external constituents.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Assist in the execution of communication strategies that apply style guidelines and branding, and support the School’s mission and vision.
* Conduct research and interviews, and write news articles, features and press releases.
* Copy edit materials produced School-wide.
* Produce videos when necessary, including capturing, managing and editing content for a branded look that tells the CSS story.
* Cultivate email marketing campaigns and provide additional support for community-related events where needed.
* Execute internal and external email communications in collaboration with various departments and academic divisions School-wide.
*Draft strategic social media communications, ranging from posts and stories to event descriptions.
*Design marketing collateral for internal and external audiences.
*Offer clerical office support, including but not limited to scanning photos and/or documents; and assisting with mailings and print production.
Find out more! Apply soon as this position ideally starts in January!