Apple Grove Dental in Colorado Springs is looking for a Patient Coordinator to join its team. This is a full-time, paid position.
Apple Grove Dental is a modern family dental practice located in a convenient NE Colorado Springs neighborhood. This is a full-time position in a growing office that can provide significant potential for the individual in this position to grow their skills, responsibilities, and leadership of the team.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work with all team members to ensure an excellent patient experience
- Highly adept at patient engagement functions, including but not limited to greeting patients, managing patient appointments, and delivering excellent customer service
- Highly adept at administrative functions including but not limited to scheduling patient appointments, processing payments, and day-to-day activities to support office operations
- Highly organized and able to work closely with insurance carriers
- Excellent computer skills required
Full-time (40 hours a week), Monday through Friday, no weekends. Start date: March 2017
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the office manager.