The University of Chicago is offering talented individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups an expenses-paid opportunity to explore graduate education in the arts and sciences and select professional fields.
Join us for a weekend of workshops, informal socials, and discussions about research with world-renowned faculty
and current graduate students. Get the inside scoop on submitting a competitive application to our graduate programs, and learn more about developing your own career.
- Biological Sciences Division
- Booth School of Business (Ph.D. program only)
- Divinity School (master’s, MDiv, and Ph.D. programs)
- Harris School of Public Policy
- Humanities Division
- Institute for Molecular Engineering
- Physical Sciences Division (Ph.D. programs and MS-PSD program only)
- School of Social Service Administration (master’s and Ph.D. programs)
- Social Sciences Division
November 7-9, 2019
Application deadline is August 15, 2019
Please visit grad.uchicago.edu/admissions/discover
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org