Diversity Abroad is seeking an energetic professional to join the Diversity Abroad team. This dynamic individual will be responsible for:
- Representing Diversity Abroad during The Passport Tour, which will bring you to colleges and universities throughout the country during the academic year
- Participate in Study Abroad Fairs, College Expos, and other tabling duties as assigned to encourage students to join DiversityAbroad.com and participate in global education programs
- Coordinating and tracking personal travel schedule and expenses within assigned budget
- Collecting student information to assess The Passport Tour’s overall impact as part of a longitudinal report on student barriers to going abroad
- Capturing content (i.e. videos, photos, student interviews) to promote The Passport Tour across social media platforms
- Answering student questions and inquiries about the study/intern/volunteer abroad process to dispel myths, promote partner programs and scholarships
Interested? Find out more!