GENERAL PURPOSE: To assist Rapids digital content team in shooting, producing and editing video content for various outlets including television, digital and social outlets.
• To assist logging, clipping and delivering video assets to various clients, internal & external.
• To assist planning shoots, calendars and deliveries for projects.
• To assist in livestream productions and partnership marketing deliveries.
• Act as a key member of home match video content generation, working with Rapids digital video team and members of the television production.
• Set up and break down equipment for shoots & games.
• Assist other areas of digital & social media staff where needed.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Understanding of video workflow, cameras and editing software; Strong work ethic and communication skills; Proficient with time management; Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail; Available to work nights and weekends.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Desire to further develop skills in video production, shooting, editing. Experience shooting, editing and logging footage a plus. Experience in soccer or MLS a plus. Self-starter, up-to-date on industry technology standards and pitches creative ideas.
RESUME DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2019