Oscar de la Renta is one of the world’s leading luxury goods firms. The company, ocated in Manhattan, was established in 1965, and currently produces a full line of women’s accessories, bridal, home products, childrens wear and beauty, in addition to it’s signature women’s ready to wear collection.
- Work closely with the PR team to pull items from the RTW, accessories, bridal, childrenswear and home collections for editorial requests
- Maintain Sample Tracker on a daily basis and help coordinate and facilitate all sample trafficking; scheduling messengers and ensuring merchandise is returned to appropriate departments
- Work with other departments to procure samples for editorial requests and/or fittings
- Assist with social media planning across branded platforms
- Track, organize, and compile global press clippings for the monthly press report
- Maintain organization of sample closet, and appearance of showroom
- Prep showroom for VIP appointments
- Assist PR team
- Other general office duties
Learn more at www.oscardelarenta.com or in Handshake.