The Office of Communications is seeking interns to Assist Video Producer in creating video content for various Colorado College departments and offices. Position will start in October and continue throughout the academic year for 5-10 hr/wk
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Video Producer in brainstorming project ideas.
- Assist in pre-production, including organizing equipment, contacting/scheduling interview subjects and reserving rooms.
- Assist during shoots, including operating cameras, operating sound equipment and shooting B-roll.
- Occasionally conduct interviews or shoot B-roll independently.
- Edit video content using Adobe Premiere Pro. This includes arranging interviews and B-roll, finding appropriate music, correcting color and mixing sound.
- Strong storytelling skills – able to identify strong stories/subjects and present them in emotionally compelling ways.
- Creative visual communication skills – able to communicate messaging in original ways, utilizing appropriate shot sizes, lenses, angles, etc.
Email email@example.com with a cover letter explaining your relevant experience and interests. Include examples of your work (specify your role/s, if not evident in credits). All applications must be received on or before September 22, 2017. Interviews will take place during the week of September 25, 2017.