El Pomar: A Foundation for Colorado
El Pomar is seeking a program coordinator to provide direct support to the administrative, operation, logistical and outreach functions of El Pomar Foundation’s Emerging Leadership Development (ELD) Program.
A few of the responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the planning and execution of Pueblo and Colorado Springs ELD Program Advisory Council meetings, to include preparation and management of agenda, meeting notices, meeting materials, event invitations and RSVPs, scheduling meeting rooms, IT logistics, and catering
- Write, edit, and coordinate program educational materials, newsletters, handbooks and brochures
- In coordination with the VP of Opportunity and Outreach, oversee the planning and execution of major events (including Milton E. Proby Induction Ceremony, Pueblo Recruitment Meeting, CEO Roundtable, ELD Retreat), and having direct responsibility for event logistics
- Support VP of Opportunity and Outreach with management of volunteer leadership team through recruitment, outreach and engagement activities
- Supervise and coordinate new ELD participant orientation and the ELD scholarship application process
Find out more!
Applications due June 24th.