The Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the FAC’s in-house communications team in planning and executing digital marketing efforts and campaigns.
Work alongside a small but mighty team to complete daily tasks such as copywriting, engaging with our community on social media, tracking performance, assisting in the implementation of email marketing campaigns, and more. On the job training will be provided.
Applicants should be available for 15-20 hours per week.
Ideal candidate will be
- Positive and enthusiastic with an interest in marketing, social media, community outreach, and the arts.
- A strategic thinker with exceptional written communication skills.
- Highly organized with extraordinary attention to detail and demonstrated strength in project management and time management.
- Curious about emerging trends in digital marketing, UX, content marketing, and social media.
- Generally, tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
Learn more at Handshake Job# 4387139 FAC Communications Office- Digital Marketing Assistant